Madison MacDonald Horse Clinics and Lessons
Madison MacDonald is currently teaching the next generation of trick riders and horses across North America. Madison’s biggest passion has always been horses and now it is time to pass on her inspirations.
Each student is trained individually, according to their level of horsemanship and expertise. Madison accepts all levels of training, from beginner to professional, everyone gets individual attention. Student’s ages range from 5 years old and up.
Private and Group Lessons are available ALL YEAR LONG – Contact Madison to see if she is in your area soon or follow on Facebook for our latest announcements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Student’s ages range from 5 to 50
- Horses and saddles available for rent per day!
- Students may bring their own horse for training!
- Stretchy clothing (layers welcomed)
- Wrestling shoes or high-top lightweight tennis shoes (Not basketball type or thick soles)
You must be able to point your toes
- NO WESTERN SADDLES- TRICK RIDING SADDLES ONLY
**STUDENTS 10 & under please bring a HELMET **
- Long hair must be fastened back!
- Chapstick and Sunscreen!!
- Cameras and video cameras are welcome!
- Must have ALL FORMS in and SIGNED before you can PARTICIPATE!
- Basic HORSEMANSHIP is a NECESSITY!!!! (must be comfortable on the back of a horse)
- Students must be in PHYSICALLY FIT CONDITION this is a physically DEMANDING SPORT!!!!
* *Rule of thumb must be able to do 30 push ups and 50 sit ups**
Prices, Availability & Forms Upon Request